Thursday, October 2, 2008

Marvelous Self-Explanation.

I've decided to actually keep a blog
rather than sign up for one and let it sit around knitting sweaters for it's pink poodle.

so first a little about me.
My name is Kady Rose
and despite rose being my middle name, Daisies are actually my favorite flower.
I'm 18.
I come from a little hole in the wall town in South Carolina.
I love The Wizard of Oz more than anything.
Racing is my favorite sport.
I want to be a NASCAR Crew Chief one day.
Kasey Kahne and Brad Keselowski are my favorite drivers.
ABBA is everything.
I'm obsessed with the color green.
this obsession probably stems from the Wizard of Oz obsession.
I love crafting, especially crocheting and needlework.
I make my own clothes a lot.
I love birds.
I have a feline friend named Harriet Potter, she's my sidekick.
My favorite shows are House, The Office, M*A*S*H, and Grey's Anatomy.
Halloween is the best day of the year.
and I definitely have a toy obsession.

XOXO
--Kady Rose--

No comments: