Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Marvelous Transylvanian Adventures

I've recently dove head first into a wonderful novel.
Bram Stoker's Dracula.
I'm only 30 pages in as of this moment and absolutely enthralled with it.



The Grimsley family has always naturally been obsessed with vampires
I carry this obsession as well.
It's actually quite amazing that I haven't read this book yet.
I don't really know why I haven't either.
Nonetheless, I've finally gotten around to it and wish I had started it earlier.
Here's another fascinating tidbit for you as well.
My grandfather's side of the family hails from Transylvania, NC. pretty cool huh?
So this grim obsession that I have with the dead, or undead more specifically, stems from a long family history of the same obsession.


XOXO
--Kady Rose--

No comments: