Friday, October 10, 2008

Marvelous "Sorry I Haven't Updated" Post.

I've had the earache from hades.
Seriously.
So I went to see the doctor yesterday
and found out that I have an impacted eardrum.
I always have ear problems :/
Gets kind of annoying after a while.

What truly sucks though is that it rained in the area yesterday and the day before.
The rain stretched up to Charlotte as well.
Qualifying was rained out.
Whenever that happens,
the race lineup is determined by owner points.
Since the number 25 hasn't been used this season,
it has no owner points.
Brad Keselowski doesn't get to make his debut this weekend.
Thanks a lot, Mother Nature.
I was looking forward to actually being there for his debut.
:(

Kasey Kahne is starting 15th which is exciting,
because if they conduct pre-race activities as they did last year
and line the cars up on the front stretch right in front of the fans,
then he will be very close to the start/finish line.
We're sitting at the start finish line.
:D

Yesterday was the Zac Brown Band show at The Handlebar
which I had to miss
because of my ear :(
My mom felt really bad about it
and took the refunded ticket money
and bought me seasons 1 & 2 of House!
She also got me some Michael Scott magnets from The Office
and a little Dwight Schrute notebook.

I discovered a new coffeehouse in town called Fix Coffee.
It was delectable.
They have flamingos in the hanging planters outside.


I quite enjoyed it.


Right now I am watching the news with Momsie and about to go eat some Crunch Berries.
Tonight is the Lee Brice and Billy Currington concert at Fall For Greenville!
Tomorrow is the Bank of America 500 at Lowes Motor Speedway.

toodles!

XOXO
--Kady Rose--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dwight is the man. I just ordered a sweet Dwight Schrute for President shirt from www.PantherTees.com. They have tons of stuff from The Office. They said not to tell anyone, but here is a 10% discount code, pts10 (it is case sensitive, so copy and paste it). Enjoy!