Sunday, October 26, 2008

Marvelous TBD.

I've caught an insane case of TBD.
(If you don't know what that is, it's Too Busy Disorder, and you really need to watch Ellen DeGeneres "Here and Now")
yes so I've incured this insane case of TBD from registering for spring semester.
It'll be my first semester in college
I'm a little nervous
Crazy excited
and hoping for the best.
I go tomorrow to do some placement testing for english and math.
I'm pretty good at both, not a genius by any means, but I do well in both subjects.

Anyhoo, I'm sitting on my couch
with the race on mute
watching vlogbrothers videos on youtube.
I went to see an 80s style version of Romeo and Juliet at NGU Friday night with Savannah and Shannon,
It was good, but we couldn't understand what the actors were saying.
Luckily it's shakespeare and we knew it very well.

I'm really angry about the tv schedule this year.
I pretty much only watch the primetime shows.
House, Pushing Daisies, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, Ghost Hunters.
Grey's Anatomy and The Office are two of my favorites,
and of course they come on at the same time.
I can't wait Pushing Daises this season because it's the same time as Youth Group at church.
So I end up having to catch these online later.
It's just kind of annoying.

Now that I don't have to worry about the SAT and all that other bogus testing anymore,
I've been able to get back to my love of reading.
I've just started

Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk.
It's getting me really geared up for Halloween.
If you haven't read any of his books, you MUST.
He is an uh-MAZE-ing author.I'm a big fan.
I also went out yesterday and bought his novel Rant
as well as Wicked by Gregory Maguire.
Of course, I got the version with the pictures from the musical.

So, I'm going to stop rambling now
and leave you with an important tidbit of information.

25 DAYS UNTIL TWILIGHT!

XOXO
--Kady Rose--

No comments: